Frequently Asked Questions

Here are the answers to our most commonly asked questions.

Q: What do I need to do if my child is sick or is not attending?

A: You need to call or email the centre BEFORE 2.30pm to let us know they will not be attending. If you do not let us know you may be charged an un-notified absence fee of $10.


Q: What do I do if I need someone else to pick up my child?

A: You need to email the Centre and advise us of the person’s name and contact number. This person must be an authorised person as outlined on the enrolment form. However, if this person is not a nominated authorised person then please fill in an 'Authorisations Form' and email it to the Centre on that day. This person will need to bring in identification.


Q: What do I do if I am going to be late to pick up my child?

A: If you expect to be late picking up your child in the afternoon please phone the Centre to inform us of the situation as soon as possible. If you pick up your child after 6pm you will be charged an additional $1 for every minute past the hour. If the parent or guardian is unable to be contacted and the children have not been collected Chatswood Police Station will be contacted.


Q: How do I book my child into the Centre?

A: If it is the first time your child will be attending the Centre you will need to fill out an Enrolment form for your child. The form requires information about yourself and your child including contact and medical information. You may take this form home with you and return it later, however it must be returned prior to your child’s first attendance.

Q: How do I cancel a permanent booking at the Centre?

A: If you wish to cancel a permanent booking you will need to notify the centre before the first day of the term. All bookings current as of day one of each term will be charged for the entire term. Bookings can be cancelled at any time, however the full fee will be charged if bookings are cancelled during term time.

Q: How can I pay my fees?

A: Fees can be paid via Card. Credit card payments may be made in-centre or over the phone - we do not accept direct deposits. 

Q: What is the procedure to allow my child to attend extra-curricular activities whilst at after school care?

A: An 'Extra-Curricular Activities' Form will need to be completed and processed at the centre before your child can attend extra-curriculur activities during after school care. This will need to be filled out on a term-by-term basis, or whenever circumstanced change.